Tuesday, 27 November 2012

Snowman

In Canada, the snow has made a few appearances already. The days are getting shorter and it's getting cold, and the snow is coming.
The best way to get through the winter is to try to enjoy it, so when Amy of Pixel Vanity invited me to help build a snowman, I said yes! What better way for a couple of new Canadian friends to bond than some outdoor fun in the snow.



Finishing Up The Snowman



Getting Ready for a Snowball Fight


"Snowman" by Barenaked Ladies
Made of snow, I don't know

How I fit in
Ever cold, love untold
I don't fit in
Button eyes, lullabys,
I don't fit in
Made of snow, I don't know
How I fit in



Style Notes

What Billy is wearing:
Skin: Birth - Thor
Shape: Waxworx - Winter
Eyes: Mayfly Liquid Mesh
Hair: Entente - David Hair & Beanie
Glasses: Gos - Custom Eyewear SCT
Outfit: Gizza - Fall Outfit Brown
Shoes: Gizza Sports Shoes

What Amy is wearing:
Skin: Belleza -Belleza- Wynter Skin
Eyes: Poetic Colors pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Eyelashes: Redgrave REDGRAVE- Eyelashes -06- Natural
Eyeliner: -Belleza- Eyeliners- Eyeliner 4
Hair: Maitreya Maitreya Sasha - Browns Pack- Caramel
Hands: Slink Slink Mesh Hand Casual
Collar: Drift DRIFT Cozy Sweater Collar [Mesh] -Onyx
Jacket: Sheep Door [Sheep Door] Duffle Coat (Mesh) Wine
Jeans: Luck Inc *L.inc* Tyra Lowrise Jeans Slim Washed Black
Boots: Miel MIEL TIMBER BOOTS NATURAL- Nero