Friday, 8 February 2013

Switch

Today's post is a double participation thing - the photo is for Single Frame Stories, and the following story is for 100 Word Stories. This is my first attempt at 100 Word Stories, having the prompt word "Switch" synchronized between both challenges made it easy to convince me to try.

SWITCH
The bet was simple. If my team won, I decided on the date and what she’d wear, and if she won, she’d decide. Her team won, and I regret leaving the terms of the bet so open.
She said that we’d reverse roles tonight. She would hold the doors open, she’d pay for dinner, and she would wear the pants.
I went along with all of that, even wearing heels.
But I’m having trouble with her last request, how do I give up the one thing I’ve never shared?

I’ll cry when I hand her the keys to my Mustang.




"Laid" by James

Caught your hand inside the till
Slammed your fingers in the door
Fought with kitchen knives and skewers
Dressed me up in womens' clothes
Messed around with gender roles
Line my eyes and call me pretty


What I'm Wearing
Do you really want to know?
ask me!